- Built in 1922 to drive a flourmill
- Completely replanned and rebuilt in 1984/85 and since then in continuous operation
- 6,5m height of fall; 850 litres/sec flow rate, rated power 30 kW; 100.000 kWh annual output, Ossberger cross-flow turbine
- Fully automated and remote controlled
- In 2009 additional construction of a fish ladder
The generated electricity is primarily used by RENERTEC to feed its office facilities. The surplus is fed into the public grid owned by the local utility.
The know-how gained was furthermore the proven basis for numerous subsequent plannings and multiple tasks in connection with German and European small hydro generating plants by the founder of RENERTEC and his involvement in German and European hydro power policy.